Monday, February 25, 2008

First Blog

Honestly, I've never seen myself as the blogging type, but since I have to keep up with this one for digital publishing I'll give it a try. First, I just want to explain about the topic of my blog: Farms of Saint Mary's County. I was born and bred in Saint Mary's County and until lately have taken its beautiful scenery for granted. A few month ago I began dating a farmer who is also from Saint Mary's and he has basically introduced me to this whole other world that has surrounded me my entire life, but never even knew about. I have a new found respect and admiration for farmers in Saint Mary's County and am even starting to be proud of them. A few weeks ago I was in a class and when I told a classmate I was from Saint Mary's she responded with, "EWWW, really? Its so redneck there." So hopefully this blog will help you understand and maybe even appreciate the farms of Saint Mary's.

No comments: